Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011


As I think it often goes with many who are about to bring to a close another chapter in their lives to move on to a new place, I have recently become gripped by the need to capture all of the things I find lovely about this place. So, I’ve taken lots of pictures. Not of monuments or historical landmarks, but of nature; of the beauty that surrounds and laces its way in and out of this city. 

I've taken pictures of lot's of flowers....








Trees....

And the places they protect....




 And I found this neighborhood garden that I had to visit....








I also walked around Old Town, Alexandria. So much history in one small place!


This guy was ready to be loved on! I pet him for a good 5 minutes before I snapped his picture and went searching for more photo ops.
 Like these...












I'm very excited about moving to the Keys, but I have to say, I will miss this place. 



2 comments:

  1. Great pictures!!! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Kaite. You are totally a photographer!!! What kind of camera do you have? I can't wait to see pictures of the Keys.

    ReplyDelete