Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Hello Spring Break

Spring break is finally here and I couldn't be happier. Here is what I am saying hello to on my first day off...

Hello waking up to sun shining through the windows... 

Hello yummy bowl of cereal...

Hello sink full of dishes- a reminder that we had a great time grilling with friends last night.  

Hello vases, desperately needing to be filled with fresh flowers...

Hello baby milk weed, herbs and peppers. I've been neglecting you.


Hello nursery. My mom and have so much to do in here! 

Hello beautiful vintage dresser from Etsy. I wish you hadn’t arrived damaged!
Hello to the handiest mom on the planet, who will make this dresser like new!

Hello sweet husband, who took my 30 Week pregnancy shots. 30 weeks, whoa!


Hello DIY projects my mom and I will get into during the break.
Like this one: Five Little Birdies
& this one: Beach Glass Bottles

Hello Spring Break. I’m so glad you’re here!




No comments:

Post a Comment