Pages

Monday, December 16, 2013

September, October & November

How do these last few months of the year sneak up on us so quickly? And how is it that December is more than half way through? Maybe it's the general merriment it brings that makes this time of the year fly by? I don't know but suddenly it's almost Christmas. As always, we've been pretty busy around here and last night, I felt the need to sit and look through our pictures from the past few months. Paired with a glass of wine, it's like therapy...

She plays. She pretends. She cooks up fantastic meals...



Mornings out. Just me and my girl...









She sits like a big girl. These days, everything is "Big Girl" for her...

Reach...



The beach...


Football Sunday...


Fresh...


Weekends out. Just us three...



This was as close as we could get to a picture with Mama. She doesn't stay in one place too long, this one. 

Carnival...
At the top of the Ferris Wheel. I was scared. She was thrilled...


A visit from Mima...






She poses for the camera now. This is the very first time she did it and I was laughing so hard, I'm surprised I could take this picture...

Too cute...

An early Thanksgiving in Tennessee...




She has the most determined walk. Arms swinging, feet stomping...





Gathering wood for a fire. She helped...


See that finger? That point? Here, she is demanding that Mima be in the picture too.






Frozen...



Thanksgiving day. Spent at the beach with Moncu.
Beach Dancing...
Posing...


E and Moncu







First Science experiment...



Again. Posing. I love it...

Our house is all cozy and warm with Christmasy things. Cookies have been baked. Christmas movies have been watched. I'm feeling pretty grateful these days. Soon, I'll share Christmas in our home, our Christmas card family pictures, and anything else that's on my mind.
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment