Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Our Maternity Photo Shoot

Several weeks ago, Jared and I had a maternity photo shoot. We were lucky enough to have my friend Jaimie's boyfriend, Presley Adamson take our pictures. He is not a maternity photographer by profession but he did an absolutely incredible job. Having someone we knew taking our pictures  made the whole process even more special and comfortable. I have to mention that Jared is much more of a natural having his picture taken than I am. I get a little embarrassed, but he just rolled right with it! These are a few of my favorites from the shoot...

Presley did such a wonderful job capturing this special moment. He took his time to make sure each shot was just right. It really was a dreamlike afternoon. Jared and I were totally focused on this pregnancy and our little girl and I'm so glad we have these pictures to look back on. 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures Katie:) Makes me miss you guys. Can't wait to meet your little girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful it is to look at these pictures now that Emerson is here. What an amazing time leading up to the birth of your precious little girl. You and Jared have so much love to share with Emerson. We are so happy for all three of you.

    We love you so much.

    ReplyDelete