Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Yea, Juliette!

I am beyond thrilled to announce that my very dear friend and author, Juliette Sobanet, has recently signed a four-book deal with Amazon's Montlake Romance!

Words cannot express how excited I am for Juliette. She and I have spent hours talking about her writing, dreaming of book deals while walking around Georgetown or sitting in coffee shops, sipping tea and eating pan au chocolat (thank you, Juliette for introducing me to that sweet treat!) For this dream of hers to become a reality, well it makes me smile all the way down in my toes! 

If you'd like to get to know Juliette, or purchase one of her delicious novels hop on over to her blog, Chocolate for Writers. She is an amazing writer and an even better gal! 


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for posting about my books Katie!! It was so great to chat with you today. Thank you for being one of my closest, best friends in the whole world. Love you and miss you so much:)

    ReplyDelete