Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

10 Months

Dear Emerson,

I guess I am going to have to get used to thinking "Where has the time gone? I can't believe my little girl is..." But really Bird, where has the time gone. Can it be that ten months have passed since we first laid eyes on you? I can't believe it, but it's true. You are ten months old and I am quite convinced that it can't get any better than this.You are so much fun. Always making us laugh. Always reminding us how lucky we are.

I want you to know that our world is forever made better simply by knowing you. Being your mama is a privilege, a dream come true. I know you've heard all of this before, but I will spend the rest of my days showing you just how much I love you. My wildflower. My little bird. My heart. 








1 comment:

  1. It's wonderful that you can see the love we had for you through the love you have for Emerson. Sweet, sweet, unconditional love.

    ReplyDelete