Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to the two most important men in my life...

Daddy, 

Thank you for always being there, to hold my hand and to guide me when I needed direction. Thank you for piling us up each summer in the camper and taking us on grand adventures all over the United States.  From you I have learned an appreciation for this beautiful country. Through your parenting, I have learned the importance of temperance and honesty and the value of doing what is right. 


Jared,

My Love. You bring balance, meaning, breath to my life. Like a seed that is thoughtfully cared for, my love for you has grown each day. But never in a million years could I have imagined the enormity, the vastness of the love I feel for you now that we have a daughter. To see you holding her warms my heart. On the day that Emerson was born, you were my strength. Looking into your eyes, you were the anchor that kept me from drifting away when I thought the pain was too much to bare. I love you a million times over. Happy First Father's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment