Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012

Growing in Gratitude


Tonight I am thankful for my home. For open doors and cool breezes. For comfy couches and toys on the floor. I'm thankful for my sweet daughter- healthy and growing. For my beautiful husband and the way he loves his family. I'm thankful for morning yoga at Abby's (one day, we'll make it through each exercise:) and a sunny afternoon walk with my mom and Baby E. I'm thankful for a fridge full of food. For warm showers and a tank full of gas. I'm so thankful that my family in Long Island and Jersey are safe. Tonight I'm thankful to be comfortable and safe. 


If you'd like to help raise money for folks effected by Sandy, hop on over to Lisa Leonard's Blog. It's a lovely place, that I like to stop in at from time to time. She makes beautiful handmade jewelry and she's currently doing a fundraiser for which 10% of the proceeds will go to the Red Cross. Plus, you get a free necklace out of the deal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment