Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

A BunCh of PicTuReS from MaY and JUnE...




Lately, I've been feeling the need to throw myself into something creative. Really dive right in. I don't know what I will do. Maybe I'll plunge into my love of photography. Learn more about it. Become better at it. Maybe I'll pour more of myself into my blog. Be more deliberate about the words I write. More passionate. Maybe I'll start some DIY projects around the home. Or crafts. Cooking is always an option too. Find new yummy ways to bring healthy, organic foods into our home. I don't know. Maybe I'll do all of these things! I just know that the need to use the more creative side of my brain is strong and what ever I choose to do, I'm going in head first. 



1 comment:

  1. Whatever you do it will be wonderful. Love all the pics. You definitely have a way with the camera. Isn't it nice to have the time to be creative?
    ENJOY!!! Wherever that creativeness takes you!!!

    ReplyDelete