Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A Mess of Pictures from Tennessee

These are just a few of the pictures that I took around my parent's house in Tennessee. I wanted so badly to bring my "big girl" camera (my Nikon D 5100). It would have been the perfect time to learn how to use the thing. But with an infant in tow, I had to pack light. I think my little point and shoot did alright though :)
That's my mom is the background, holding her grandbaby and telling her about the flowers growing in her yard. She passed her love of nature on to me and I know that together, we'll pass that same love on to Emerson.
I love my mom and dad's home. Nestled between oaks and pines, it's such a welcomed retreat. There are so many beautiful moments of pause in that place. Taking pictures of the things that grow there inspires me and calms me at the same time. 


1 comment:

  1. We always love having you come home. You give us a different, wonderful view of the world around us. Thank you

    ReplyDelete