Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Fall~ So Happy You're Here

Fall is here and although we live in a subtropical climate where there are only a rainy season and a dry season (fiery golden leaves and snow covered hills need not apply), I'm bringing Fall into my home regardless of the heat and humidity. 
Today, Little Bird slept just long enough for me to quickly decorate our console table for Fall. 

Before adorning the table with pumpkins and pine cones, I had to snap a few pictures of my summer decor...

I just love turquoise, don't you?

I took out all things Fallish...

Don't you like it?

See Baby E in the background sleeping?
I still have more decorations to add.To the table and all around the house. Happy Fall everyone. From whatever corner of the world you are in.

1 comment:

  1. As always, you have caught the season in a most beautiful way! Love your decorating ideas. Love you

    ReplyDelete