Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012


Dear Emerson,

I was looking through a magazine the other day, you were sitting in my lap and as I was flipping through, you suddenly took a keen interest in the pages. You reached out and enthusiastically explored them with your hands,  scrunching the pages in your tiny fists and tearing them a little bit. Then of course you had to taste this new found "toy" as well! Your daddy and I were giggling at the sight.

Sweet girl, you are so curious about the world around you. I can see that you already have such an adventurous spirit. I hope that as you grow, as the dimples in your tiny hands disappear, you continue to reach out with the same amount of enthusiasm and zeal as you do now. That you move toward each new day with an eagerness and a hunger to live life to the fullest. And that adventure awaits you every step of the way.

You are our greatest adventure.

Love,
Mama

1 comment: