Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Morning in Pictures

Christmas morning began with a phone call notifying Jared that he had to get underway within a few hours. He was home for about an hour after that. Just enough time for me to throw on a pot of coffee, wake Jared's mom and go get our girl for her very first Christmas morning. We each opened a few presents (I got TWO new lenses!), and then Jared had to leave. It wasn't ideal, but those few moments with my little family were precious and will forever be a memory that has already nestled itself in my heart. 

Here are a few pics from Christmas morning. I have so many more holiday pictures that I want to share, but for now it'll be just these. Time is something I haven't had a lot of lately, so until it presents itself, I'll just keep on letting the joy of the past several days build and build in my mind until I can share it all here:)

These two will forever be the beginning of so many smiles...

Love Mommy & Daddy...I can't begin to explain the way writing that made me feel...

My two favorite gifts...

Well, hello there...

There are no words...


I hope your Christmas was Merry and Bright!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome pics!!!! I'm sorry it was shortened, but so happy you had a beautiful Christmas morning.

    ReplyDelete