Pages

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas day will always be
Just so long as we have we
~Welcome Christmas, by Albert Hague & Dr. Seuss

Jared came home just long enough for another try at a Christmas morning. And what ensued was pure happiness in its most basic form- family...

DVD's from Jared's mom. All the movies that Jared and his sister grew up watching. And many that I watched too. I can't wait to have movie nights with our little lady...

A necklace made my my Grammy...

Short Circuit...I can hear my brother doing Johnny # 5's laugh! 

It is, indeed...


Breakfast made by me sweet husband..well what's left of it. Jared's dad always made breakfast on Christmas morning, and now Jared does too...


Not many words tonight, friends. I have a sleeping baby in the next room (finally) and the bed in our own room is beckoning me. Merry Christmas, one last time.


No comments:

Post a Comment