Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2013

A Play Date

Since Emerson was about 3 months old, she and I have getting together with my friend Abby and her sweet daughter, Alise nearly every day for walks, yoga, or just to chat. It has been so nice. Now that our girls are a bit older, we've joined some other mama friends for a play date every Friday morning. Abby's hubby refers to them as "Mommy play dates". But they're not. There for the children... we swear...

Here are a few pictures of last week's get together. How cute are these littles!


It's fascinating for me to watch how Emerson interacts with other little ones. She's too young to understand how to play with others really, but she approached her new environment with such enthusiasm and curiosity even if a little cautious. I love watching the world unfold for before her eyes. Play dates (mommy or other) are a good thing in my book! 

1 comment:

  1. Play dates are always fun, whether for children, their mama's, or good friends getting together. I believe play dates are necessary!

    ReplyDelete