Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

These last few weeks

Here's what I've been enjoying in January and these first few weeks of February-

A visit from my mom and dad...
Buddy was not crazy about sharing my parents' attention with his niece:)


The every day enchantment that comes with being this little one's mama...
This one makes me laugh every time!


A family visit to my favorite park...

An early birthday dinner with Jared and some pictures around town...

A visit to DQ for some birthday ice cream with my mom... 

Boat rides...


My home-- what happens here, and who I share it with...
My birthday breakfast-- waffles and stone crab hash, made by my lovely hubby.

She helped me open up presents.

We just bought these for her. They're perfect.


Lot's of little moments going on around here. Sweet little happenings that add up to something very big indeed. Treasuring it up in my heart. So happy to be here now. 

2 comments: