Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

7 Months

Dear Emerson,

It has been busy around here, and I have not had the time to sit down and properly write about what has proven to be a very important month- your 7th. You are almost 8 months, so this letter is coming very late. 
Sweet bird, you are growing and changing so quickly, I'm afraid if I blink, I'll miss something! You are crawling, standing and moving yourself from one surface to another with ease. You're our little olympian! 
It has been another tough month for sleep, but we're making progress. Your daddy and I have tried a few things to get you to sleep better. He is now giving you a bottle at night. He loves spending time with you that way, and you seem to love it too. You slept through the night for the very first time, so I know things are looking up! 
You had your first Christmas. Your daddy had to leave on Christmas morning, which was sad. Luckily, we had about an hour together before he had to leave and your Moncu was here to make everything better. When he came home, we were able to celebrate again, which was wonderful. Baby, you just make everything better! Christmas was extra magical because of you. Everything is that way these days. Magical. Wonderful. Special.
You have two teeth-the bottom two and you have begun scrunching your nose and smiling a big grin as if to show them off. You love the camera!
You are our little explorer! You are so interested in the world around you and one of my greatest joys is seeing the world through your eyes. Stay this way, sweet baby-inquisitive, curious and full of determination-and the world will open up for you.
Emerson, you are our heart's delight. I think I'll spend the rest of my life trying to show you how much you are loved. Thank you for being you-our sweet baby girl. 

You are so loved...

No comments:

Post a Comment