Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

A Sweet Mantle

With all of the help I've been getting from my sweet Mom and those two naps a day that my sweet daughter is taking, I was able to get a jump start on my Valentine's Day decor. I've never decorated for V-Day before. In fact, I've never cared all that much about the holiday at all. But just like having a child changed my feelings about Halloween, it has also changed my outlook on this cute little holiday. I figure, why not soak up all the beauty a day dedicated to pretty little things, sweet candy and paper hearts has to offer. 

Here are a few pictures of my Valentine's day mantle...well it's not really a mantle. It's an old  IKEA table that Jared sawed in half for me so that I could have a place to put all my pretties. But at any rate, here it is ;)

And while I'm on the subject of pretty little things, here are a few pictures of the prettiest little thing of all!


I love her feet. I seriously think I could snap a hundred pictures of these little piggies every day.

Jared's cousin sent her a musical mirror with a little comb, makeup brush and lipstick that she just loves.

She loves playing with the baskets that corral all of her toys. She pulls toys out, peaks inside, tips them over, and sometimes crawls right in.

Sweet.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful V-day decorations! And Emerson is absolutely adorable. I can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete